Sunday, February 9, 2014

Friend Verification???

If you receive an email asking you to verify if you are a friend of kentuckysampler or asking you to follow me....or whatever it says, you don't have to do it.  I don't think it will hurt your computer or anything but I'm not sure what it is so it's probably best to ignore it.  

I have been receiving emails asking me to verify if the sender is a friend and all the unsubscribing and declining I do doesn't stop them!  Somehow I must have clicked on something that sent the same thing to EVERYONE in my contacts list!  EeEeeee-gads!!!  I'm so sorry if I did something to clutter your inbox. 

Don't you hate it when you get something that says "this is your FINAL notice" when you don't remember ever getting the FIRST notice?  


I'll have progress pics of  my little "home made" sampler soon.  We finally had enough of the cold weather and packed a bag for a warmer climate.  

~ ~ Be back soon.........
**hugs**

6 comments:

Vickie said...

I just deleted it Peg. No harm done. =)
You two enjoy yourselves.

Krista said...

Hi Peggy Lee, I have seen the email but did not know what it was for, thanks for explaining. Looking forward to seeing your stitching update! Enjoy your Sunday!

Ma Teakettle said...

Sometimes the internet just doesn't play right…don't get me started…
Thanks for the heads up, Peggy, and I'm sorry for your frustration.
I can't wait to see your sampler :) Enjoy your warmer climate too.
Hugs
Ma

Vicki said...

I found the "friend verification" emails from you in my spam. But since I'm not on FB or any other social media site, I just ignored them. I will admit though, that I had a twinge of guilt hoping that I wasn't unwittingly being unfriendly to you!

Cath said...

I got it , but as it went to my junk box , I just deleted it. Still your friend though ,lol.
Enjoy your break .xxx

Barb said...

Computers are great when they are behaving but when they are not UG!!!!