Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another Finish and TUSAL

WOO-HOO!!!  
I'm on a roll here!

I worked yesterday to get this one finished.  I love this one as it reminds me of an old hymn we sang a lot in the church I grew up in. 



Great Is Thy Faithfulness by: My Big Toe Designs

~~~~

I didn't realize this month's ORT report was due yesterday so here I am a day late...


Not too many threads this time.  They are all from Crimson Vine and GITF.  I will add them to my box for 2013. 

~~~~

That's all for a quick post today.  As you know, it is HIGHLY unusual for me to post two days in a row!  

Many thanks to my friends who have commented on my last post with ideas and suggestions on how to log my projects better.  I will use all this advice to find a way that suits me best. Wish me luck!

Have a great day!
~hugs
~~Peggy Lee

16 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so pretty x

Vickie said...

I love the colors you chose Peg. I have to keep myself in check when we sing this hymn at church. If I am in a particularly bad way with pain, I end up crying instead of singing.

Syd said...

Two finishes in two days! I am so happy for your.

Barb said...

I love your finished piece.Lovely colors! It also reminds me of an old hymn.

AnaCristina said...

Hello Peggy!

I posted my tusal here:

http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/search/label/tusal

kisses

Penny said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish! It's always been one of my favorite hymns. :)

Krista said...

Great new finish! Congrats!

Vicki said...

GITF looks lovely!

Edgar said...

What a super finish!!Congrats!!

jennifer768 said...

Awesome finish! Love it.Hugs,Jen

Myra said...

OH so pretty!

Catherine said...

Whoot!! You are on a roll!!! Great finish!

Bekca said...

All those months with no stitching has left you needing to fire up your needle! Great finish Peggy Lee, I look forward to seeing what you'll be working on next :)
Best wishes.

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Well, you go girl! That's awesome. Congrats!

Carol said...

I'll bet you're just loving being at home again, Peggy, and having more time to stitch--what a beautiful finish!!

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

Congrats on your wonderful finishes and I envy your new stash!