Sunday, May 19, 2013

Home...I Remember This Place!

***WARNING***
You are about to experience a moment or two of CUTENESS OVERLOAD!  
Do not adjust your monitor.
Regular blogging will resume with a few scrolls of your mouse-finger. 


Abby enjoying a little ice cream

Josh, Laymie, Liam and Abby


Liam gets a ride on his Daddy's shoulders
 
"Running" away with Liam


Getting enough squeezes to last until I see them again.
I can never get enough!

Liam test drives my brother's '59 Chevy

Abby and my 7 wk. old Great Niece Lydia


You just don't know how difficult it was to only upload this number of pictures!  Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I only get to see them a couple times a year which is never long enough.  

Before coming home we went to Maine to visit with Masterchief's mother.  We took her out for an early Mother's Day dinner at one of her favorite places to eat fresh seafood.  It's ALL fresh when you live in Maine!  Wish we had that here in Kentucky. 

64 years old and always Momma's boy
 
Mother's Day dinner at Newicks in Dover, NH

Yes, Masterchief did ask for a doggie bag!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No stitching to report.  I am wanting to stitch so badly this weekend (IHSW) but I am still trying to unpack and get settled.  We came home to closets and drawers full of Winter clothes and I can't unpack until I make the switch.  This could take a while.  

The crate full of mail held a couple surprises for me when I returned home!  I love it when that happens.  I'll share them with you in my next post.  I am hoping that won't be too long from now. 

I have been trying to find a moment or two each day to comment on a few blogs.  It will take a while for me to get back in to the regular routine so please bear with me.  I enjoy reading what you all have been stitching and doing and I miss it so much when I have to be away from it. 

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments and thoughts while I have been away.  I appreciate them so much. 


~Hugs
~~Peggy Lee

22 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

Welcome home! The grandyoungns are to cute.

Vickie said...

Oh my, how she's grown already! Such sweet pictures. So glad you spent time with MIL too.

Parsley said...

Happy family pics! What a blessing.

P.J. said...

Welcome home!! The babies are just darling. Glad you had enjoyable visits with every one.

Heather Wise said...

Yea!!!!! Welcome home! Ahhhh, I hear your weariness and love for home!

But ugh! I feel for you with swapping out your clothes. It is bad enough when it is back from a short vacation! I can't imagine!

The picture with the ice cream face is adorable! They are all so cute! Great pictures! Thank you for sharing! I have had the WORST time uploading pictures too! Hmmmm!

Just wonderful pictures, and again, glad you are home safe!

Love, Heather

Vicki said...

What a special time with your grandkids, they are such cuties! Welcome home!

Syd said...

So glad you are back home! There really is no place like home. We'll be heading to Kentucky next month. I plan to go to the cross stitch shop in Louisville. It's great to see you back blogging again. I have missed you. And those grandbabies - beautiful.

marly said...

Glad to see you're home safe and sound. Ending your work with bundles of soft innocense is perfect.

Carol said...

Cuteness overload indeed!! They are so adorable, Peggy--how you must wish you lived closer!! Glad you are home and can relax for the summer--enjoy :)

earlyamerica 1815 said...

What a beautiful family Peggy...loved the shot of Abby eating ice cream...too cute! Looks like you all shared a very special time together!! Tina

Catherine said...

So glad you are home!!! What cuteness ~ I'm sure it is hard to leave the little ones behind. Enjoy your settling in time.

Sweet Sue said...

welcome home stranger:) babes are too adorable!

Faye said...

Lord have mercy!!!!!! Welcome back home friend!!!! You just have the best smile on your face when LOVIN' on them babies!!!!!.... Now, go unpack and get to stitching..... I'm so glad you are back among us!

cucki said...

Aww sweet family pictures..big hugs xx

Bekca said...

Peggy Lee!! It's so good to see you back on the blogosphere! I bet you can't wait to get settled back in your stitching chair :)
Oh my, hasn't Liam grown! I remember when he was still a bump. You must be so proud of both of them, such beautiful grandchildren.
Best wishes.

Cath said...

Wow , how Liam and Abby have grown. They are such cuties.
Good to have you back. Hope you get settled quickly so you have time for some R & R. xxx

Myra said...

Welcome Home! I love that first pic of Abby - precious. They have both grown so much.

Barb said...

Welcome back! Those Grandchildren are just adorable!

Chris said...

Welcome home!
It looks like you had some wonderful family time.

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound! Looks like you had a couple really nice visits too. I bet you are gald to be sleeping in your own bed for a change. :o)

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Welcome home! Glad you got some sweet smooching time in while you were away.

Maggee said...

Yay--welcome back! I am terribly behind on my blog reading, so this is a bit tardy... I sure do know how the grandkids grow, considering my oldest is 17 and the youngest is 3--already! A bittersweet thing... Glad you are back, and I look forward to hearing that you are stitching away to make up for lost time! Hugs!