Monday, February 11, 2013

LOOK QUICK! It won't be like this for long.

I did a little cleaning up recently.  We live in a three bedroom home.  Bedroom #1 of course belongs to the Masterchief and me.  Bedroom #2 is the office/stash storage room.  Bedroom #3 is the guest bedroom/ironing room/more stash storing/throw-everything-I-don't-know-where-to-put-it room.

We rarely have overnight guests but when we do we must have a place for them to sleep so taking the bed out of there and making it my sewing/craft room is out of the question right now.  So I work with what I have, and that's not all that bad.

Here's a few pictures I took so I can prove that it was indeed once clean!











It sure doesn't take long for it to look all cluttered again.  Maybe I should print these out and post them on the door for inspiration.  Ya think that would work?

~hugs
~~Peggy Lee

14 comments:

Mouse said...

heheheh great work ... now if only you could remember where you put everything heheheheh
that stand frame btw looks fab :) love mouse xxxxx

Lisa V said...

Well done you!! Great job.

P.J. said...

Pssst, there are still Christmas decorations on our guest bed. It looks nice and neat when the door is closed haha. It always feels great when it is back the way it should be.

Carmen Sutton said...

So Peggy, is the room ready for company? Danny is in training this week when he gets back will start to plan for a visit! Hi to Mastercheif

Maggee said...

Well we saw it... it was tidy! You have proof! heheheh... Hugs!

Barb said...

I think we all have a room like that!

cucki said...

Well done
Great job x

Chris said...

I have the same problem with my guest bedroom!

Ma Teakettle said...

Tidy or not, that is a gorgeous room, Peg, I just love the bed and decor!
See, I thought that's what that extra room in my house is for...you mean to tell me that it is meant for...people? Holy cow, who knew?
LOL, i kid, I kid...
Hugs
Ma

Anne said...

Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
So nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne

Catherine said...

I'm coming right over to stay in that room!! Or, you can come here and clean up my rooms....hehehe.....

Nicola said...

Every home needs somewhere to for things to accumulate. I find it hard to find things after a good sort out..

Brigitte said...

Great job! I love decluttering too but rarely ever really do it, lol.

Kimmie said...

tee-hee.....funny how quickly a room can go so wrong....been there, done that. :0)