Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let The Party Begin....(soon)

Greeting dear friends!
It's almost the weekend and I'm already getting giddy with excitement!  

There are two things going on that I will be participating in.
I am usually not one to commit to these sort of things but I've been sitting on the bench too long!


The first party is the very first IHSW of 2013.  


GO HERE for more information about this. It starts tomorrow and lasts until Sunday evening. It's the perfect excuse to plant yourself in your favorite stitching spot and ignore the dishes and dust bunnies for one whole weekend!
I've already warned Masterchief about what this weekend will look like and so far he's fully supportive.  He has said he will take pictures of  me in my chair with needle in hand.
This could be ugly....stay tuned!

The second event is the Grow Your Own Blog party that Vicki from 2 Bags Full has started. I must say this promises to be quite the shindig. It took a lot of planning and time to for Vicki to put this together.  Isn't she awesome?


GO HERE for all the information. This even will only be on Saturday.  I'll have to put my needle down to participate but I think I can be forgiven being that it's stitch related.
It's all about finding new friends through blogs of similar interests.  I will do a little post introducing myself and telling you some things about me you may not know.  Those of you who follow my blog pretty much know what there is to know already but I will do this post for the benefit of my new friends out there.
I may even be offering a giveaway.  I guess you'll have to come back on Saturday and see!



That's it for today.
Put your party hats/dresses (or in my case, sweatpants and fuzzy slippers) and lets get jiggy with it!  

~hugs
~~Peggy Lee

9 comments:

cucki said...

Have fun dear
Happy happy..love for you x

Siobhán said...

Enjoy your IHSW! I need to try to follow along. I always manage to miss it. Enjoy your weekend!

Bumpkin Bears said...

Oooo love a good party, lovely to find your blog today, love stitching x

Vickie said...

Oh I will be stitching for sure! And I will be back here too. ;)

Sweet Sue said...

jiggy. you crack me up, e.v.e.r.y. time:)

Catherine said...

You are just a party animal!!

Barb said...

Sounds like you have some great week-end plans!!

Chris said...

I need to park my butt in the chair and stitch this weekend!!
I hope that you have a great one with lots of stitchy progress!!

Shirlee said...

Hope you are enjoying your first IHSW weekend! I plan to sit down & stitch away just as soon as I get a few necessary things taken care of this morning.