Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Creative Pay It Forward



I have decided to take part in Mary's "Creative Pay It Forward" she has posted on her blog, Colorado Stitcher.  I saw it on FB as well and thought it would be a great idea.

 The first five of my friends to comment will receive a random gift from me sometime during the year...maybe something handcrafted, maybe a book, baked goodies, a surprise! Your gift will arrive whenever the mood strikes me without warning. Here's the only requirement: You have to post this on your blog as well and commit do doing the same for five of your friends. Please email me with your address if I don't already have it.

The first five people who leave a comment saying you are interested in joining me and who also posts about it on their blog will get a random gift me from me sometime during the year. 

Please join me in spreading a little kindness!

~~Peggy Lee


6 comments:

P.J. said...

Oh I love this idea. I was just thinking of how I could do a give away outside of my blogaversary! I will do this even if I am not chosen. :-)

Natasha said...

I am up for this, I like the idea that it does not have to include something stitched
:) Becasue I am the worlds slowest stitcher and this way I can get things out faster :) So sign me up.

Vickie said...

Well Peg, since you and I commit at about the same level, I too will join you in this. Sounds like fun. =)

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Peggy, I would love to do this along with you. What fun and a great way to surprise someone with a special treat when they least expect it.
Donna

Panduh and Yoko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panduh and Yoko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.