Friday, October 26, 2012

Decisions...decisions......

Hello there my dear stitchy friends!  I have missed you all so much.  Thank you all for the comments you have left for me.  I was going to try to read a few blogs and leave comments each night but I was just too tired after working 10 or more hours.  I also caught a doozie of a cold.  It had me in bed for a couple days but I'm on the backside of that and feeling much better now.

 It's Friday and I really hope Masterchief has the weekend off.  My last day was last Saturday.  Well that's if you don't count yesterday when I went in to help just for one more day.  It's almost over at Georgia Tech.  I'll be so glad to finally go home after being gone since August.

I brought some stitching with me but haven't had time or felt good enough to get it out.
Here's what I brought with me.  Could you help me decide which one to work on next?

Peaceful Ways by La D Da


A Multiplication Table Examplar
With My Needle
I haven't stitched very much on that one but it's a start!



Land of The Free
Willow Hill Samplings


Saxon Sampler
from a 1989 JCS magazine

Here is a picture of the finished sampler.............


Well that's what I brought along with me.  Which do you think I should stitch on next?



I have been gathering little things from here and there to include in a Welcome Home giveaway.  I will be so happy to be home that I want to offer a giveaway to celebrate!  I'll  be sure to let you know when to throw your name in the hat.

Have a great weekend friends.
Thanks for stopping by and not forgetting little ol'me.

~HUGS~

~~Peggy Lee

28 comments:

Jennifer said...

My vote is for the Saxon Sampler!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

I vote for Peaceful Ways. It sounds like you could use something soothing while you get over your cold!!

Maggee said...

Ha! I was going to say do Saxon Sampler, as it is gorgeous! But, the La D Da one looks like a quicker stitch, so you can feel that you have accomplished something! I like them both! Looking forward to seeing you posting again! Yay! Hugs!

Deb said...

Well, I'm not going to help much - I vote for Land of the Free - there is something about that house that I really like.

Natasha said...

Welcome home!! There is no greater feeling than that of home... Ok they all are so wonderful I can see why you would have a tough time but I am going to say go with the Saxon Sampler...It looks as if if you have got a bit done so why not stitch more...

Enjoy your time home and I hope your DH is home soon also

marly said...

Geez. How do you choose? I guess the one that allows you to relax and enjoy the stitching should be first. You could use some R&R and don't need stitch stress!

P.J. said...

Wow, you've gotten some decent stitching done! Enjoy your weekend.

Vicki said...

My vote is the multiplication table! Hope your cold ends soon.

Deborah said...

Hope you and MC get home real soon. My vote is for Saxon Sampler.

cucki said...

Sweet stitching .. Big hugs xxx

Cath said...

Good to hear from you . I really like the Saxon sampler , or Land of the Free . Hope you manage to get home soon. Missing you too .X

Mouse said...

oooo gosh they are all lovely eeekkkk mmmmm think either the la d da or the saxon as you are soo close to finishing that one ..lol
love mouse xxxx

Vickie said...

Oh I have to agree with Deb. That house on Land of the Free is so cool looking. Love it.

Marsha said...

How about Land of the Free in honor of election day. You'd have to shoot me to get me to a multiplication sampler.

Shirlee said...

I vote for Peaceful Ways. In fact, after seeing your start I put it in my cart at 123 Stitch : )

Sweet Sue said...

Hiya sweet stitcher ~ stitch whichever makes your heart flutter or take a wee break, no rules in stitching:) That Saxon design is soooo interesting and deceptive, one of those designs that looks o.k. in print. But... once thread meets linen, the beauty reeeeeally starts to pop! Will enjoy following your Saxon progress, it's so you! Have a lovely weekend xoxo

barbara said...

Oh my goodness, they are all such wonderful projects! I've longed to see the La D Da one done up, though - it's in my stash, and maybe seeing someone else's finish of it will motivate me! ;)

Debbie said...

So glad you are "almost back!" I think I vote for the La D Da also, so you can "accomplish" something!

Debbie Wolfe

Barb said...

I really like Land of the Free, but you should go with the one that feels right!

Chris said...

Willow Hill Samplings!
I hope that you are feeling better and are home soon. It sucks to be sick when you are away from home.
Hugs!

Carol said...

Oh, Peggy--I can't imagine being away from home for that long of a stretch. Just think how good it will feel to sleep in your own bed once again :)

I think I would cast my vote for Land of the Free--love that one!!

Sure hope your cold disappears soon and you can return home to settle in for a long winter of relaxing and stitching :)

The Inspired Stitcher said...

My vote would be with the multiplication table. It looks like easy stitching. I like easy when I don't feel well. Good to hear from you. Take care!

Anne said...

I hope you kicked that cold to the curb!! Hmm...hard choice as to what to stitch on...I vote the Saxon Sampler!!

Margaret said...

I love your finish! Love all your choices too. I would pick Land of the Free. :D Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Solstitches said...

Land of the Free is my favourite although they are all great designs.
I hope you are feeling better!

Margaret

Catherine said...

I'm slowly getting caught up on blog reading. It's great to see a post from you. All of your projects are great, but I love the Land of the Free!
Hope all is well!

Mary Ann said...

I am trying to catch up on blog reading-- I hope you are feeling better and that you are home soon!

I vote for Land of the Free--love it!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Peggy,
I just wanted to let you know that I also stitched Ellen's multiplication tablet. There is a picture of it somewhere on my blog merrywindfarm.blogspot.com.

Melinda