Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm A Georgia Peach!





This is my view for a while now.  Some of you might remember back in February when I had this same view for about a month.

When last I left you, I was in New Jersey playing radiation cop to a bunch of fellas who are tearing  a big chunk from the side of a building.  Now I am in Atlanta Georgia working at Georgia Tech.  They are also tearing down a building on campus.  Whenever there is radioactivity involved you can't just turn a wrecking ball loose on a building.  It changes everything!  And that's how I help Masterchief put beans on the table.

Needless to say I have had NO TIME for stitching.  I really miss it.  Adding even further to my woes is the fact that I don't have much time to read your blogs either!  This first week here at Georgia will be 8 hour days...or so I think.  There is rumor that tomorrow we will be there 10 hours.  UGH!!  I do hope that we have this weekend off at least.  We usually have the first weekend off when a job starts but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Thank you all (from the bottom of my pea-pickin' heart) for leaving so many lovely comments on my last post.  As I'm sure you know...it really warms a bloggers heart when we read those comments!


~~~~~~~~~~  I MISS YOU ALL ~~~~~~~~~~




Until next time (whenever that will be) take care of yourselves and thanks for your visit.

~~Peggy Lee



16 comments:

marly said...

Stay safe!

Joy said...

You are not far from me!! My son is down the street at Georgia State! I will be there Thursday to pick him up for the weekend...only about 45 minutes away on a GOOD day. Let me know if you want to try to meet while you are here!

P.J. said...

Try not work too hard! We miss you too!!

Cindy said...

Miss you too. I always enjoy your posts. Don't work too hard.

Barb said...

These jobs sound dangerous-be very careful!!Miss seeing your stitching!

Carmen Sutton said...

you sure get around hope you have a weekend off to do something fun! Hi to Masterchief

Cath said...

Missing you too . Hope you and the family are ok . Bet bump no. 2 is growing .
Take care .XXX

cucki said...

sending you big hugs deary..
keep well and stay safe xx

Chris said...

Miss you too! At least it is a little cooler now in ATL :)

Catherine said...

You are just peachy!! Still bummed we couldn't meet up when you were so close in Jersey....next time!
Hope you ge the weekend!

Vickie said...

Hope you and Mastercheif get in some fun this weekend. Not just the necessary shopping.

Shirlee said...

I hope your stay in Atlanta will go well & that you'll soon be home making up for lost stitching time : )

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Oh Peggy and Joy, how I wish I was home so I could meet up with y'all too. What a time we'd have just yapping and probably not at all about stitching. Peggy hope you enjoy your time in the Peachtree State and if nothing else it'll be warmer than it is in Jersey
Donna

Nancy said...

Try not to work too hard! Will be missing you until you are back!

Mouse said...

gosh ... just catching up and you've gone again ...lol
hope you manage to get every thing done and dusted safely :)
will email :)
love mouse xxxx

Anne said...

Um, funny thing but we both posted similar posts on Tuesday!!! You have to see mine to know what I'm talking about! We both were freaking out over no time for stitching or anything! Take care and I hope things get settled for you :D