Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary too!

August is a good month for our family.
The first week is filled with celebrations.

Happy Birthday Laymie!  


Today you are a whole quarter of a century old!

I am so very happy that my son chose YOU to be his wife, and my daughter-in-law!

I remember when he told me who his date was going to be for a school dance.  
I'm pretty sure he was 15 and you were 14. 



I wish I could be there to bake your birthday cake but here I am, miles away.
So I hope you have the happiest of all birthdays!

I Love You,
Peg (M♥M)...
a girl can never have too many mom's

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*


Don't put away your party gear yet!

Happy Anniversary Josh and Laymie!

Seven years ago tomorrow you two became man and wife.



And now you have started a beautiful family together.



I wish you many, many years of happiness together!

With Love and Long Distance Kisses 
To You Both...
M♥M







12 comments:

P.J. said...

Wonderful celebrations! How sweet!

CalamityJr said...

What great dates to celebrate! I'm sure you're missing them an extra amount today, though - hang in there!

cucki said...

very sweet celebrations..hugs xx

Vickie said...

Hooray!♥

Jennifer said...

August is an awesome month. (My B-day is the 12th)

Enjoy your celebrations!

marly said...

Best wishes to them!

Chris said...

Congratulations!!
What a lovely family!

Penny said...

Lots of wonderful celebrations for August! Wishing a sweet family Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

Barb said...

What a wonderful family story!!such a cute little boy!!!

Carol said...

Gosh, your August really is filled with big events, Peggy--happy birthday to you son and daughter-in-law! And how sweet that they began dating in high school--wishing them many more happy years together :)

Catherine said...

Great post! Best wishes for the birthday girl and the anniversary couple!!

valerie said...

Wow, August is just full of fantastic celebrations! Happy birthday to Laymie and happy anniversary to the lovely couple. :)