Monday, July 30, 2012

Time For A Walk

Good Monday morning friends!

I do hope you all have a wonderful week.  The humidity is to be lower here.  I am very grateful for that!

Went for a walk this morning around the "loop" as I call it.  It has a few steep inclines and it's a beautiful trek through nature.  I try to avoid the spider webs hanging from the trees and the raccoon droppings along the way.  EEwwwww....

No dogs this morning but I did not go without a walking partner.


He was cute to be sure, but he couldn't keep up.  


My internet was restored Saturday night!  Can I get an AMEN up in here?!?  In fact, our upload speed is even faster than it was before.  While I don't like how reliant I've become on this newfangled thing, I am happy it's back.  I really missed browsing your blogs...an OHhhh.....Pinerest!!  Don't get me started!!

I've been working on the Saxon Sampler from an old JCS but I don't have any pictures to prove it.  I'll be sure to snap one or two in the next couple days to share with you. 

Thanks so very much for stopping by and I truly do appreciate every single comment you take the time to leave for me.  My blogging buddies are the awesomest!!

Till next post......take care of yourselves.

~~Peggy Lee

15 comments:

Parsley said...

I love love love turtles. Glad you got internet back. Looking forward to more of your posts.

April said...

Cute walking buddie Peggie! Welocme back online!! I stay way to long on the internet looking at pinterest! lol

cucki said...

Aww he is so cute..glad your Internet is back
Big hugs xxx

Mary Ann said...

Such a handsome walking partner you had! : ) And, it's good to hear that your internet is back and faster!!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Adorable walking partner! :) I look forward to seeing your stitching!

Tricia

Vickie said...

Hooray, the internet woes are over.

Annie said...

Hello

just found your blog.
Glad your internet is back.
I enjoyed having a look around your blog and I love that tortoise!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

I'm glad things are back to normal for you. I agree, you don't realize how dependant you've become on things until you can't use them! Hope you have a good week!

marly said...

I'd be lucky if I could keep up with the tortoise/turtle.

Barb said...

What a sweet walking partner!! He might be about my speed. So glad the internet is up and running!!

Solstitches said...

Happy for you that your Internet is back to speed.
Looking forward to seeing your Saxon Sampler pic.
Margaret

Chris said...

Hey Peggy!
I love your little walking friend.
Glad to hear that your internet is working :)
Have a great week!

Maggee said...

Glad to hear your internet is back up and faster than ever! Now I know where mine went! I couldn't get it working last night at all... kept dropping me! Grrrrrr... What a cool turtle! All I ever knew was those little ones you bought as a kid... about two inches long... Take care and don't forget to get some sleep once in a while (I KNOW you are surfing like mad!!) Hugs!

Jan said...

Hey there...I can just see you walking...daring an animal or cobweb to touch you!! You are SO special!!!

I can't wait to see your progress on Saxon...I love the colors and details in that piece!!

Glad your internet is fixed...

Mindi said...

I'm glad your internet was restored, I'd rather be totally without than to have it extremely slow. Very cute walking companion you had today. When I loved in Virginia, I'd usually have to stop on the road and move box turtles to the other side so they wouldn't get squished.