Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

Today is turning out to be a busy, busy day for me but I had to find time to answer these questions that Jayne composed for some of her blogging buddies to answer.

So......

Here I go.....


1.  How do you feel about blended threads in Teresa Wentzler's projects?  Ummm...I don't think I've ever stitched a TW project.  Is this a bad thing? Why do I get the feeling I should be bracing myself for a proper flogging with a wet noodle?

2.  Do you launder your projects before framing?  Nope.  Never.


3.  How do you feel about the lack of color fast in all the flosses now?  Did you say 'lack of'??  WHATTTT???  You mean they're not colorfast?

4.  When you begin a project with a black and white chart how do you choose which symbol to begin with? I don't.  I start at the center...it doesn't matter what symbol it is.  Even this does not guarantee that my design will be centered.  I'm ditzy like that.

5.  Do you do your own framing?  YES...I do now thanks to Carmen.  *shout out to Carmen--"Holla"*

6.  Do you choose your own mats and moldings or let someone else tell you what you would like?  I choose what I want but appreciate the input of friends who are well experienced.

7.  Pins or lace?  Lace

8.  Do you have any wall space for a new project?  Yes.  I have one whole wall just begging to be covered with my creations!

9.  Have you ever gifted a finished piece right off your wall because someone liked it?  Are you kidding me???  NEVER!  I have a hard time parting with my finished pieces.  I'm selfish that way I guess.

10.  Would you stitch it again for yourself?  *points to preceding question*

11.  Do you have a group of friends whom share the love of stitching with you on a regular basis?  Nope.  I don't know anyone around these here parts that cross stitches.  For now, I only have my fellow bloggers. (I have actually met a few of you in person.)


There you have it.  Not very interesting, is it?

I'm sorry I don't have the time to tag or make up questions of my own today.
Masterchief is wasting away to nothing because it's past lunch time and we are out of bacon for his requested BLT.



  Now we don't want him blowing away in the wind, do we?  I must run to town to get some smoked pork product..(blech)...I haven't eaten bacon in years.....YEARS I tell ya!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Peggy Lee




7 comments:

Parsley said...

I found your answers fun and helpful. I'm about to inlist my hubby to help me frame some items because if he doesn't...I'm about to GLUE THEM TO THE WALL! lol

Sweet Sue said...

Hmmmm, that pic of MC looks vaguely familiar - but shouldn't he be at cash register at LNS with a credit card in each hand!? LOL LOL LOL:)

xoxo

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for sharing your answers. Did Masterchief enjoy his BLT?

P.J. said...

You are too funny and FOR Real! Love it. Hope MC got his bacon.

Thoeria said...

LOL! I had such a fun time reading your blog today!

Jennifer said...

Cool answers Peggy! BLT's are definitely on the menu here during the summer and they are so YUM!

Catherine said...

No bacon! Good God woman, that's not a good thing!!! ;)