Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Wishes

As I sit here yawning, knowing I'm not going to be able to stay up until midnight, I have been thinking of the many reasons I have to be thankful for 2011 while looking forward to what 2012 will bring.  I have made so many new friends through this blog.  Who knew this could happen?  I've found inspiration through so many of your blogs and encouragement to pick up my needle when I'm in a stitchy slump.  I've read of the joy of new life and the sadness of a  loved ones passing.

Thank you all for sharing a bit of your lives with me and for commenting on my sometimes hum-drum posts.  Thank you to all 198 of my followers.  I smell a giveaway coming soon as I approach 200!  Be looking for it.

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.


A very Happy New Year to you and your loved ones...

~~Peggy Lee

13 comments:

Jan said...

Happy New Year to you, as well, dear Peggy! I don't always comment, but I always try to come and read your posts...and always find them refreshing and fun!! Happiest of stitching for you in 2012!

Parsley said...

Happy New Year! May this year you find a pet that doesn't shed, tear up things, mess on things, or cry in the night ;-)

Catherine said...

Happy New Years Peggy! May it be filled with love, laughter, health, happiness - and of course, much stitchiness!

Myra said...

LOL Loving your wish for the New Year. I enjoy reading your blog and am looking forward to many more posts from you. Happy 2012!

Mouse said...

Happpyyyy new year to you ... and love the last bit heheheheh ... and I am so glad you joined the blogging world too .. and long may it continue :) love mouse xxxxx

P.J. said...

Many happy returns in this new year. Looking forward to sharing in stitching adventures and whatever else life has in store for us this new year.

Keep on stitching!

pam said...

Happy New Year to you!Enjoy more stitching days.

Catherine's Sewing Corner said...

You have a wonderful blog. I have become your newest follower. Happy new year
x catherine

Deborah said...

Another wonderful post! Hope that you and MC have a Happy New Year.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Happy Stitching New Year to you, too!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Love your blessing Peggy! I'm praying for a wonderful, joyful year the whole year long for you. blessings, marlene

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Just popped over to thank you for following my blog - especially when I have failed miserably to keep it up to date. I was so sure I was already a follower of yours as I read you often - but somehow I wasn't so I joined - number 200. Congratulations.
A very happy New year to you and yours. Irene xxx

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Happy New Year! I wish you all the best in 2012.