Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quick Post ~ Progress and See Ya Later!

Good Thursday morning friends!  This will be a very quick post.  Today is when CRAZY begins in this house.  I've been slowly getting things organized to pack but now is when it gets serious.  I have two days to get this house in order and have everything packed.  Masterchief and I have a system: I pack everything and he puts in it in the car.  Somehow I think I'm getting the short end here!

This is what the bed in the spare room looks like......


What a mess!  Today I will work on getting this stuff in to tote bags and suit cases.


Here is where I am with Praise God by La D Da.......


I am going to take this one with me but I probably won't get much stitching time in after the first week of being in New Jersey.  I may also be able to squeeze a post in after the first week.  After that I will be too busy to even read blogs.

I am so looking forward to meeting up with Catherine again.  She might even have a couple more stitchers in tow for me to meet!

That's my progress report for now.  Until I am able to check blogs again, please email me if anything major happens in any of your lives.  I hate it when I've been away at work and I come back to the blogging world again only to make a stupid comment not knowing what has happened.  Has that ever happened to any of you?

Oh...and please drop me a line "just because" every now and then.  I'd really appreciate some contact from the real world once in a while.  I can't promise you I'll answer right away but we do check emails daily while working.

Thanks for taking the time today........I appreciate you ALL so much!

~~Peggy Lee

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, Peggy Lee - your spare bed-room does not like a mess to me - looks like someone knows exactly what they are doing. Way to go! :-)

Bon Voyage, have a great time, keep stitching and all that good stuff. When will we hear from you again?

Parsley said...

Love your progress.

Drop by when you can in blogland. We will miss your posts.

Stay well and happy.

Deborah said...

The La-D-SA piece is coming along nicely. We will miss you. Hope you get alittle stitching in.

Cindy said...

Safe travels. Looking forward to your return.

CalamityJr said...

Your bed looks like you're all ready to get packed and going - good for you! It's great to see your organization. Have a safe (and uneventful, lol) trip.

Bekca said...

Your La-D-Da piece looks fab, I hope you get the time for a few stitches. By the way, I love the style of bed in your spare room, it's fab! Best wishes.

Nancy said...

Going to miss you while you are away! Looking forward to seeing the finish on you La D Da piece, it's so pretty! Have fun when you meet up with Catherine!

Catherine said...

Love your LaDDa!
Can't wait to see you!!'

Suzanne said...

Great work on your La D Da piece. Safe travelling!