Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another Finish!


I finished My Ways early this morning.  I left something out.  Can you guess what it is?  A big huge THANK YOU  to Nancy for lending me this chart by La D Da.  It will be back home very soon!

I have already picked out what I will stitch next.  It was a very difficult decision because I do love to stitch samplers so much but this one at least has words in it.

I have already picked out what I will stitch next.  Battle Hymn of the Republic by LHN.........


I am a softy for anything patriotic so this one should be a fun stitch.  I won't get much time to work on this one though because Masterchief and I will be leaving for work (New Jersey) on October 1st.  I don't  stitch, blog, read blogs or much of anything else during work time.  I barley have an hour after arriving back to the hotel from work before I have to be in bed and do it all over again the next day.  It is very tiring but it will only last about a month and it will be over.  Masterchief's report date is one week before mine so during that week I will be studying and meeting with stitchy friends.  I will be sure to take my camera with  me.  I am SO looking forward to it!  I will need Catherine's help in picking out threads for this next stitch.  It calls for all DMC but I prefer to use variegated threads.

Oh....if any of you quilt please click HERE to see how you can help.  A young girl's fiance was laid to rest just days before they were to be married.  He served in Afganistan.  Such a sad story.  Thanks for looking.

Mmmm....I just heard Masterchief say something about lighting the grill.  Dinner is always good when he's cooking!

Thanks so much for your visit!  I do so appreciate all your comments.

~~Peggy Lee

15 comments:

Edgar said...

What a great finish!!! congrats!!!

Stitchin' Sweet Sue said...

Another stunning finish, but we'd expect nothing less:)

Catherine said...

Love your finish!!! Not sure what you left out, but looks like there us space under the tree where something could have been.
Love your new project and can't wait to help you pick out the threads!! :)

Mouse said...

ooooo happy dance for you :) good look with the work and the meeting up with stitchy friends .. always a bonus :) love mouse xxxx

CalamityJr said...

That's a lovely finish! I'm sure you'll enjoy your next project. Can't wait to see it started!

Myra said...

It is fabulous Peggy Lee. Battle Hymn will be a wonderful piece too.

Bec said...

Lovely finish! :)
I love what you have picked for your next project too.
Happy Stitching

Carol said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish, Peggy Lee! And your next project is wonderful--enjoy!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Beautiful as always Peggy, and your new project will be fun to watch in progression. Take care and be well
Be always in stitches.

country stitcher said...

Your finish is beautiful!!! And your new start looks like it will be a fun one to do.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Blu said...

A lovely finish!

Enjoy your new start~

Penny said...

Beautiful finish! Love what you have picked out to stitch next and I look forward to seeing your progress. Enjoy meeting up with your stitching friends!

Sharon said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats!

Bekca said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish Peggy-Lee, I'm loving the look of your next project. Hope you have a wonderful time visiting your stitchy friends and good luck with work. Best wishes.

Suzanne said...

Great finish, it's beautiful!