Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Blogaversary WINNER!!

A big thank you with *hugs* to all of you who entered my first anniversary giftaway here!  I gained some followers in the process....WELCOME!  A big thanks also for all the sympathy and suggestions for my "ailment".  Some of your comments were very helpful, and VERY funny!  

--Sorry Sweet Sue about your verification word...that's just too funny!
--Cathy from KY in CA....I can't believe what you did to your stitching piece!  I roared when I read your comment.  Thanks for sharing.


OK I won't put it off any longer.  The winner is..........





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*







FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM


The MYSTERY PRIZE is a $40 gift certificate to my favorite online shop, 123 Stitch.  

Mouse, please email me with your information so I can let them know.  Congratulations and thanks again to all who entered!



Masterchief and I would like to wish you all a VERY  HAPPY  INDEPENDENCE  DAY.



~~Peggy Lee








14 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats Mouse!!

Mouse said...

ohhhhhhh Thank you :) you have made my day :) have emailed you ... hope you have got it .. doing a small happy dance here :) love mouse xxxxx

Stitchin' Sweet Sue said...

Congrats Mouse! Thx for the fun PeggyLee:) xoxo

Nancy said...

Congratulations Mouse!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Congratulations, Mouse! Happy that you've won such a Great prize!!

Ma Teakettle said...

Yaaaayyyyy Mouse!!!!
Congratulations!
XOXO
Ma

Deborah said...

Congrats to Mouse!

Catherine said...

Congrats to Mouse!!

mainely stitching said...

WOW! Hurray for Mouse!

Carol said...

Congratulations to Mouse!! What a great and generous prize you selected, Peggy :)

Bekca said...

Congrats to Mouse. What a fab prize!

Jennifer said...

congrats to Mouse!!!!!

Justflo said...

What a great prize. Bet Mouse is very happy.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats to the winner!