Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Super quick update

Just a very quick post from here in Kittery Maine to tell you that I miss you ALL so very much! I haven't turned my laptop on in ages, just haven't had the time. I am trying this Droid blog ap out for the first time so please excuse any typos.

The nuke plant kicked us out on the first of May. Last Tuesday we left for Maine. We planned to stay here visiting with Masterchief's mother till Monday morning when we would leave for PA to visit with my family for a couple days (major grandson squeezing) but we are still here in Maine. Masterchief got some kind of flu bug during the night Sunday and he is still recovering. I woke up in the night last night with the same exact thing he had. I have never known him to be this sick. So far it hasn't hit me as hard as it did him but that's the weird thing about this bug....as soon as you start to feel better...WHAMMO!!!  It hits you again! My dear sweet MIL made two flavors of gelatin and went to Kmart to buy me some granny-panties (you can thank me later for not going in to detail as to why I needed those).
The worst part about all this is this bug hit us both so hard that we don't dare go to visit our sweet little grandbaby if there is any chance at all that he will get this. I am absolutely heart broken about not seeing him but I would never forgive myself if he caught this.

Sorry to be such a wet rag on an otherwise wonderful day. I only wanted to let you know that I miss reading your blogs so very much and as soon as we get home and settled in I will be in bloggy heaven once again. I'm also going to figure out that picture loading problem because I have finished "A tis Spring" and I also have Liam's sampler all framed up. OH NOOOOOOO...that's right...I was going to give that to his mommy and daddy while there!! 
Oh beans.....
Take care my friends.
~~Peggy Lee

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Hope you both are feeling better soon. Maybe you still can get in a visit with your sweet granbaby.

Jules said...

Awww, feel better soon!

Jeanne said...

Several people at work have been very ill with the flu....hope you are all well soon!!

Catherine said...

Oh Peggy! I am so sorry to hear that ya'll are feeling so yucky. Hopefully you will recover quickly and still be able to see Liam. Sorry we didn't get the chance to meet up again, maybe next time! Feel better and safe travels!

Jennifer said...

Hope you all feel better soon, sounds like you both need some rest....goodnesss! Miss you on blogging.......prayers sent your way.

Jennifer

Suzanne said...

Hope that you are both feeling better soon. I am sure that you just can't wait to get home.