Monday, March 14, 2011

Hey...It's COLD Here!

Howdy friends!  Sorry I haven't been too good about posting or commenting lately.  I've been a little busy.

Since Laymie and Liam left last weekend I've been packing, cleaning and making umteen lists of what NOT to forget.  Then I lost my list!  Oh well, I think I remembered what I'll need to survive.  

Soooo.....guess where I am?
watching TV with Grandpa
We (and by "we" I mean Masterchief) drove around 11 hours to Pennsylvania yesterday.  I slept most of the way.  We can't even make it too far out of the driveway without my falling to sleep!  

Knowing that I would be sleeping most of the way I stayed up to finish Liam's Sampler.  I finished the M block and now I need to put his full name and date of birth along the bottom, just underneath the blocks.  


I need to rush off now.  I need to hurry and make breakfast for Laymie, she's eating chocolate chips cookies and soda for breakfast!  

Thanks for your visit.  I appreciate each comment!

~~Peggy Lee

15 comments:

Vonna said...

Liam's birth sampler is darling :) Not quite as purdy as he is though :)

Parsley said...

It's so lovely!

Glad you got time with that precious baby.

jennifer said...

Liam's sampler is beautiful and so is he:)

Nicole said...

Congrats on the finish Peggy!! Your grandson is so cute!!

Deb said...

That is such a great finish. I just love those blocks. Your grandson is a sweetie!

Bekca said...

Well done Peggy for finishing the blocks on Liam's Sampler! Not long at all to go until the whole thing is complete. What a cutie your grandson is :)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh Liams sampler is turning out wonderful..and hey chocolate chip cookies and well maybe milk for me..is a great breakfast.;)

Berit said...

Gorgeous finish! :D Have a wonderful time there.

Catherine said...

What a cutie!! His sampler looks great! Let me know what days you might be going to the Sampler!!

Mary said...

Liam's sampler is a work of art! Beautiful finish!

Jennifer said...

Your sampler looks GREAT! And what a cutie pie!
Take care and it's windy and turned cold here too from early today warm and pretty. Now really windy.

Jennifer

Siobhan said...

Beautiful finish! And adorable baby, of course. Enjoy your visit!

Carol said...

Gorgeous sampler, Peggy! I really love that it is not "babyish."

I'm the same way--when I get in a car to travel any distance I just fall right asleep (as a passenger that is!!). Enjoy your visit in PA!

The Primrose Lane said...

Please be careful while you are out & about - I will be thinking good thoughts to get you back home safely.
Little Liam could not be more precious! If they ever need a babysitter, Mimi is ready = I'll get Christian and we will have a play date!!!

Suzanne said...

Liam's sampler looks wonderful, well done! I hope you are having a great time.