Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Toenail Paintin' Kind of Day.....

I found the warm spot on the kitchen floor today.  It felt so good!  I thought I'd paint my toenails a bright pink today to drive away the doldrums of Winter.  Maybe I could use my newly painted pink toes to swiftly kick old man Winter in the pants till next year!

Laymie sent me a few pictures of Liam today.  Here's my favorite one...although it was so hard to choose.  He's changing so much.  I can't wait to see them.
Like father, like son.............

Josh likes to play his video games and it looks like Liam might be winning!  His little shirt says, "Mommy Needs A Date Night".  I remember when my little fella was "little" like that.  Just look at him now!  It happens way to fast.  I can still squeeze him though cause I'm his Momma and that gives me squeezin' rights!

Parsley over at Seasons of My Mind is having a crazy sock party at her blog tomorrow night.  We are going away to a charity dinner but I might try to post before I leave.  I bought some socks the other day with this in mind.  They aren't really crazy but they are a little different than what I would normally wear.  If you would like to join the party just take a picture of you in your craziest socks and post it to your blog tomorrow (Friday).  Then go over to Parsley's blog and leave a comment to have a "chat".  Wish I was going to be home for it but at least I'll try to post my sock photo.

Short post for tonight friends.  I've just got to get my butt planted on my end of the couch and start stitching on Liam's Sampler.  Thanks for stopping by and for leaving your sweet comments.  I really do appreciate them ALL!!

~~Peggy Lee

9 comments:

Meadows08 said...

I love the photo of your son and grandson! Too cute!

Lee said...

Pink is always appropriate!

Deb said...

That picture of your son and grandson is just adorable. Like father, like son for sure!! Too cute!

Parsley said...

Cute toes! ;-) I won't paint mine...it's an embarrasment.

Mary said...

The tiny spot of sun looks nice and warm! Nice color for your nails, too!

Adorable pic of "the boys".

Barb said...

What an adorable little guy. Grandchildren are so special. My only one is now 5, where have the years gone?

Faye said...

Ineed a mannie/pettie myself!!! Send me those finishes girl!!! FAye

RuthB said...

Warm pink toes, a cutie grandson, a proud grandson daddy, *and* a sock party? What more coudl you want? :)

Bekca said...

Aww! Little Liam is just so sweet, great photo - thanks for sharing :)