Monday, February 14, 2011

A Nice Surprise

Look what I found on my pillow this morning.....
I had to run and grab the camera quick because it didn't stick around for long.  What a nice Valentine's Day surprise!  We saw it right after exchanging Valentine's Day cards...kisses and hugs....
Masterchief is just TOO GOOD to me!  He knows I can't stand glitter but when he went shopping for a Valentine's Day card for me he said this one was the only one with a message inside that was just right.  So he bought it anyway and tried to brush off as much of the glitter as he could.  Well I just love him to pieces!!

Here's hoping our Valentine's Day is glitter-free......unless that's your "thing".  :o)

~~Peggy Lee

7 comments:

Vonna said...

Your face is arrayed as gold and the rainbow is leading us to the pot 'o gold :)

Catherine said...

Oh how sweet!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Nothing quite like waking up with a beautiful prism of light.
I agree on the glitter however,,,I am notorious for putting those little shiny red hearts in my Leroy's card just coz it's so much fun to watch him scatter them about as he opens his card,,, and then I hand him the broom. A Happy Valentines Day to you Peggy and to MC too.

Sherry said...

How nice! Sounds like MC is a great guy! Well, it's that time of year again and outages will start up soon! UGH.

Mary said...

I thought I was the only one that didn't like glitter! So glad someone else shares that feeling. Had a very nice Valentine's day too.

Bec said...

Oh what a great way to start the day!
It is a shame it didn't hang around for long, good thing you got a picture.

Aw, what a good hubby he is, brushing the glitter off! :)

Suzanne said...

What a great start to the day!