Friday, February 11, 2011

Crazy Socks Party....

Here is my contribution to Parsley's Crazy Socks Party...........


Now I should tell you these aren't the socks I went out and bought at Wal-Mart the other day.  I found these in the back of my closet just minutes ago.  They are toe socks with rubbery-grippy hearts on the bottom.  I thought they would be fitting for Valentines Day.

Please go visit Parsley at her blog HERE to join the party.  I will check back in tonight after an evening out to visit with ya'll.


Until later....
Don't party to heart-y...wait for MEEeeeeeeeeeeeee................

~~Peggy Lee

9 comments:

natalyK said...

Okay You Win!! Those are the craziest socks I have seen today! What fun!

Colorado Stitcher said...

Yes!! Those are the craziest socks!

Parsley said...

HAHAHA These are super crazy socks! I also like that you can wiggle your toes hehehe

You might just take the prize with these..if there were one. lol

RuthB said...

lol In your closet, eh. Hmmmmm

PegC said...

Yup--definitely crazy socks---love them!

Friendship Crossing said...

You win hands down! LOVE your crazy socks!

I just clicked on to follow you ~ we Kentucky gals need to stick together! I love to cross stitch and craft too! Come visit me sometime!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Those are definitly some crazy socks!!

Elaine said...

LOL - you have to win with those, they sure are crazy!

Bec said...

Lol. Great socks!
I love them!! :)