Friday, January 14, 2011

Sorry Folks.....

Remember the pictures I promised you of my recent progress on BBD's Rose Garden and Liam's Sampler?  Well......I am a miserable blogging failure.  Here I sit at the kitchen table choking down oh so thoroughly enjoying every bite of a Lean Cuisine instead of getting that stupid little card out of the camera to get said pictures to you.  I am truly sorry.

I went to the eye doctor today and was literally blinded by his pain in the pahtutie necessary eye-dialating test.  I think I can see somewhat normally now but Masterchief still says I look like a drug induced FREAK!!

I have instructed Masterchief to duct tape me to a chair tomorrow until I have loaded progress pictures to this bloggy thingy of mine.

Cross your fingers for me..................
Until tomorrow......

~~Peggy Lee

2 comments:

Sharlotte said...

Oh Peg I hate those dialating drops. They really sting! A drug induced freak had me laughing!

Beth said...

I remember the first time I had my eyes dialated, I went home to relieve the teenage babysitter, and she wasn't sure she should leave my son with me - LOL! After several strange looks, she finally asked me if I was okay. After I explained she was okay to leave - hehehehehe Hope you feel better tomorrow!