Friday, January 14, 2011

Good News

Thank you to everyone who sent hugs and prayers my way this week.  I've found some dear friends through this blog and your concern warms my heart.

Aunt Peg came through her surgery well and is recovering nicely in ICU.  Mom is on her way to be with her today as the weather was too awful to make the trip on Wednesday.

Seems Gram has pneumonia but she's on meds and back in the nursing home now.  That was a little scary.  

I will try to post a little later today of stitchy news.  I finished Rose Garden by BBD and have made good progress on Liam's sampler.  

The sun is shining.
That's good news too.

~~Peggy Lee

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Glad to hear the good news!! I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! I know how hard it is to be so far away at times like these.

Berit said...

So glad to hear it! I've been thinking of you in my prayertime. :)

Parsley said...

I'm so glad for the good news.

Deborah said...

I am glad that everyone is on the mend.

Beth said...

Whooo Hooo! Love that happy news! Take care, and can't wait to see you pics!

Bekca said...

Thank you for sharing this good news, I'm very relieved :) Can't wait to see your stitchy news too! Best wishes.

Suzanne said...

What a relief to have such good news. I am glad that everyone is doing better.