Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Finally Home.....

......and missing this little guy already...


His momma and I went to the mall where I picked up this cute little hat for him.  Isn't it sweet?

Sorry, but this is a lighting fast post today.  I am sitting here with wet hair...just back from the hairdressers.  She cuts hair just great but not many can style it the way I like it.  I need to go get groceries because Mother Hubbard's cupboards are BARE!!!!

We arrived home late last night.

Details to come! Can't wait to gather my giveaway-goodies together.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I don't think we are doing the traditional turkey dinner this year.  We are so thankful to just BE HOME!

Thank you all so much for your well wishes of a safe trip home and also for the warm fuzzies about my new grandson!  I wish I didn't live so far away.

Bye for now......
~~Peggy Lee





8 comments:

Diane said...

What a cute little monkey! And the hat is nice too. ;) I know you're glad to be home, despite missing him. Enjoy your holiday!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Welcome back home and what better a time than that of Thanksgiving.
Be always in stitches.

Lesleyanne said...

What a gorgeous picture of your gorgeous grandson. Glad you are now home.

Maggee said...

So glad you are home! Welcome back! It is hard to be away from grandbabies, but I bet you will find ways to work in a visit here and there. Don't forget Skype!! Hugs!

Mary said...

Welcome Home!

Joshua said...

That is the most handsom little man in the entire world!! hehe

Catherine said...

He is absolutely precious!!

Bekca said...

He is a very handsome little boy, I can see why you miss him! Glad to hear you're home safe and sound, and I can't wait to see what you've got cooked up for a giveaway. Best wishes.