Sunday, September 19, 2010

UUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

If I could only get off this computer long enough to actually STITCH SOMETHING!!

Since I can't seen to post anything on here without at least ONE picture.....here is one of the end of our house.
Masterchief just finished putting up the siding on the addition.  When all this is done, we will have added four feet to our bedroom, we will have a 12x15 bathroom, Masterchief will have a small workshop and also a garage for his beloved truck.  My tiny little bathroom will become a closet.  Here's a picture taken back on December 1, 2009 when Masterchief and our dear neighbor and friend hand dug the most beautiful footer I have ever seen!

Here is our home as it was when the framing began.....

Here it is as it looks today.....

The last two windows are Masterchief's new garage.  When  I see it with the addition on the end I think that our house was awful short because it looks "normal" to me in length the way it is now.

I can't wait until it is all finished.

OK.....I'm going to get off of this thing and see if I can stitch only a few crosses tonight.  I can only imagine what I could show for progress if I could keep away from blog browsing for a while.
Well it's all your fault....yes YOU!!  All those beautiful finishes and pictures of your progress.  How could I not look?

Thanks for stopping by and BIG thanks for commenting here.  Am I the only one who gets a little flutter of the heart when I see a notice in my email that someone has left a comment on my blog???   I really do appreciate every one!

Have a pleasant Monday.  This week will be a busy one for me.  What are your plans this week?

~~Peggy Lee

10 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Peggy,
Your house looks great! And your bathroom sounds wonderful .... like you would want to spend hooooouuuurrrrssss in! I will be getting ready for a visit with out of state family. BTW, I was in your neck of the woods Saturday ... We went to Haney's Apple Orchard. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.
Teri♥♥♥

Jennifer said...

Your house looks great!!

I fully understand about the blogging. I've been either designing, or reading online all day instead of finishing up stitching on a project.
yes, I love comments too!!!

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Joy said...

Your home looks so nice! It is difficult to stitch and blog isn't it?! Let me know if you find a way to do both. Happy Week!

~ Stitchin Sweet Sue ~ said...

Looking good there Peg! Bathroom sounds niiiiiiiiice. Wondering how long the new shop will actually be a shop, before it becomes a craft room~lol~just kidding:)

xoxo

Catherine said...

I wonder sometimes how much more I would get done if I had never found blogland - but what I feel I have gained by seeing everyone's projects and making new friends is much more!!

Your house looks wonderful!

Faye said...

Ok...That bathroom sounds like its NICE!!! You are going to enjoy that~~ My week??? Well, today is Parent Conferences 10-5...Then tomorrow the long awaited mattresses for 2 of the bedrooms will be delivered and I will be here to greet the truck as I begin my nearly 3 week intercession...... Will be heading to the condo at the beach Wed b/c it is SOS...Which means we will be doing that southern dance we call the "Shag"..........Whew~! I am going to be enjoying my break....Back to work on Oct 8 b/c children will return on Oct 11.... Now, what does YOUR week look like????

Jules said...

It's always nice to have more space in your home! Congrats on the addition.

Beth said...

Wow you all are amazing!! We in our house barely know the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer. You have done an amazing job. Enjoy your luxury bathroom!

Siobhan said...

Wow!! They really did a great job--your house looks great!

Sharon said...

Congrats on such a great add-on to your home! It looks wonderful - enjoy all that fun extra space. Your next addition should inlude a stitching room!! :)
I hear you about the blog issue...if I spent more time stitching and less time drooling all over the "pretties" out there, I'd have a houseful of stitching treasures instead of a list of wanna-do's. :)