Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Winner Is......

I was going to have Masterchief pick a number but I decided to write all the names on slips of paper and do it the old fashioned way.

The winner of the scissor frog (and a few other goodies) is...........




 **** Catherine from Pennsylvania****


I don't think Catherine has a blog.  Please email me with your pony express address and I'll get this off to you in the next few days!
Congratulations Catherine!  I hope you like your scissor frog.
Many thanks to all who took a chance on my first giveaway.  I found tons of new blogs through doing this.
I hope the remainder of your weekend is enjoyable.  I think I'm feeling like a good old fashioned Sunday afternoon nap!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats Catherine!!!

Parsley said...

Lucky gal! Thanks for the fun though.

Catherine said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited - I will finally have a frog!!

We just bought some ribs at Costco last week - I know what sauce we'll be using when we cook them up!

Thanks again!

Deborah said...

Congrats Catherine! You will love the frog.