Thursday, August 19, 2010

Visited The Strawberry Sampler...but......

Greetings from Malvern, Pennsylvania!
I am so very frustrated right now I can hardly see straight!!!
I've been sitting here at the Walgreen's Cafe' trying to post about yesterday's visit to The Strawberry Sampler in Glen Mills, PA but the internet keeps skipping out on me and I lose everything.  It saves just a little bit of what I've done but all the pictures are gone and after that happens nothing wants to work right.  I have to restart my laptop and start all over.  I've done that twice now and it just went out again!!  I've been sitting here for two solid hours now.

I GIVE UP!!!

But just for today.
I will try again tomorrow.

Until then I think I will have another glass of wine and cry...............
Then I will go back to the hotel and make Masterchief some banana pudding.
Have I ever mentioned how much I truly dislike computers?????

~~Peggy Lee

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Hopefully your visit to the Sampler was better than your experience with the computer!! I wish I could have met you there, but there is much going on this week in my life. Perhaps on your next trip to the area - by then the boys will be back in school too!

natalyK said...

I am right there with you. I LOVE technology when it works but it is soooooo very frustrating when it doesn't do what we ask! Can't wait to hear about your visit to the Strawberry Sampler!

Deborah said...

I already know that you had a wonderful visit to Strawberry Sampler. It is a wonderful shop with grear help.

Parsley said...

I understand your frustration. If not for my hubs I'd be nowhere near the computer.

Sharon said...

You might just "need" another trip to the Strawberry Sampler to calm your nerves after your computer troubles! LOL :)
I just love that place - when my (now teen-age son) was just an infant, I could go in there and someone behind the counter would immediately snatch him from my hands and walk him around the shop (or sit and rock him in the back), so that I could shop and enjoy just a wee bit of "me" time. They were a God-send to a new mama who had no clue as to how to be a new mama. They loved on me and they loved on him. One of the hardest parts of moving from that area was leaving Strawberry Sampler behind. (oh yea, I had a hard time leaving our friends and family behind too!) LOL :)

Myra said...

I want some banana pudding too! Can't wait to see your pictues. :o)

Berit said...

Wow; the hotel doesn't have WiFi? When I blog I just type it into a text editor, and upload my photos to a free host (using picasa right now), so I don't get zapped much by blogger and stuff.

I didn't know that WAG had any more Cafes! So looking forward to the info on your trip. :)

And, Myra, please pass the Banana pudding when you've finished. ;)

Meadows08 said...

I hope you get your computers issues resolved so we can hear all about your visit to the Strawberry Sampler! Take care!