Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Please Meet Vera.......

........a friend I never would have known if not for starting this blog.  You who blog know the special bond we have...hearts drawn together with precious threads.  I am so glad to count her (and her husband) as my friends.

Here we are coming out of one of the many shops in Skippack, PA.  She and her husband were kind enough to show Masterchief and I around this charming little place.  I bought a few things I can't live without.  Just a few mementos of our visit.  


Here is a design created by Vera.....
How great is that???  I speak for many when I say "Make another one girl!"

This is all I will post tonight because of the spotty/slow internet.  I went over to the Wegman's today to post but the speed there was absolutely pitiful!  I will work on all the details (and MANY pictures) of my visit with Vera and a few other things tomorrow.  Hopefully I will find a window of good internet speed to make it a good post!  

I want to thank you ALL for being so patient with me while trying to post when I'm away from home.  There is nothing more aggravating than unreliable internet service! 
Please drop by tomorrow afternoon when I will hopefully have more news and pics to share.

~~Peggy Lee

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a beatiful design! Looks like you have having lots of fun!
Hang in there with the internet speed. I know how aggravating that can be.

Jennifer

Jeanne said...

Sounds like you are having a grand time all around. That stitching shop looks great - wish I could visit it! I have had Rhapsody in Blue kitted up forever I think...someday I'll get to it!

Faye said...

Enjoy your time traveling~~Looks like a cute place, you ladies are happy and I really do like Vera's design!~~ Faye

Vonna said...

What a lovely post! I'm happy to meet Vera! And I'd like to live in that place your standing in front of :)

Catherine said...

What a beautiful design!! Sounds like you are having fun!

Suzanne said...

How nice to meet Vera! Love her design.