Friday, August 13, 2010

Fish Tacos and Veggies!


Saw this sign on the way to the King of Prussia Mall today.  There's a place to eat there called Ruby's Diner that has the best burgers and veggies!
Masterchief usually gets the burger but today I talked him in to trying the fish taco and I had my usual steamed veggie platter.
He liked them!  He also ordered a chocolate shake that I just knew he needed help with.
His spoon fulls were too big and he got freezer brain....
Those fish tacos hit bottom fast and made him very sleepy......
We got all turned around in this big mall and couldn't find our way out again!
Just when I thought we better find a place to sit and rest my feet we finally found our way out to the parking garage.

I hope to get some stitching done when Masterchief starts work on Monday.
Have a GREAT weekend!
~~Peggy Lee

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Awww, what a great time you had! How long are you going to stay???

Peggy Lee said...

Hi Daffycat....I'll be here until Masterchief is done with this job and then we'll go home together. That will probably be in the middle of September.

Jennifer said...

Looks like you are having so much fun!!! Don't you just love good food and malls?? Love iit!