Thursday, July 15, 2010

Singin' The Internet Blues....



"How long did you say my internet was going to be on the fritz?"



Seems we only have decent internet speed very early in the morning or late at night.  I'm not worth a lick at either time so my blogging has been scarce this week!  Masterchief was on the phone with Windstream once again today.  They don't have many answers.  All they can say is "upgrade".  If it's stays bad for a while I'll tote the laptop in to town again and post from there.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll find a window of decent speed to be able to cruise through my favorite bloggies and put up a half decent post!  Right now I can read the text of your blogs but there are no pictures....and I'm not able to comment.

I MISS MY STITCHY FRIEND'S BLOGS!!!  WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Went out on the lake with friends/neighbors today.  Why is it that sitting in a boat and floating on a noodle in the lake can make one so VERY tired?  It's not like I had to hand paddle us all the way home!
Goodnight my friends.  I miss you all and hope to connect back up with you soon!

Pleasant dreams
~~Peggy Lee

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Will forward to your return.

Meadows08 said...

I hope you get your internet fixed soon!

Jan said...

Hope it gets fixed for you and soon, Peggy! Just think though, lots of stitching time!

Myra said...

Internet problems stink! I hope you are able to get it fixed soon. I think it is the hot sun that sucks the life out of you when you are floating on the lake but oh you sleep so well after a day of it. Have a great weekend!

Deb said...

I hate internet problems and hearing the words upgrade. I have problems here and there too and it drives me nuts. Have a great weekend.