Friday, July 9, 2010

ABC Progress & Coffee

Hello Dear Friends!
I've been aching to post my ABC progress on here but due to technical difficulties at home our internet service is less than desirable! I'm sitting here at Baxter's Coffee taking full advantage of their free wi-fi. After uploading all five pictures for today's post I realized I have uploaded them up the reverse order than I intended...so....I'm working with it. No time to start over! Just stand on your head and begin here.....................



First up are two pics of my ABC progress. I wanted you to see the scale of the piece, so I put my paw next to the D block. I got the dragonfly done, a few "d's" and started the dog.



This one is of the entire piece...so far...





So here I sit....at Baxter's Coffee trying to connect up to their internet service.



Here is my very handsome technical advisor. I quickly become frustrated with ANYTHING computer related and turn to Masterchief to "fix it"..........
....which he did. No problem. Wish I could do that!



It was HOT HOT HOT here yesterday. Don't let our porch snake scare you. He's fake. Keeps unwanted guests and birds away.


Well that's it for today. I wanted to be a little more creative with today's post but short and sweet is good sometimes. Hopefully the connection at home will improve soon and I'll be back to easy-chair blogging again! My commenting on my new friends blogs has been limited as well.....but please know I cruise the ones that load up before I fall asleep waiting for the page to load! I've tried to comment on a couple but it JUST WON'T LET ME!!
I'm ashamed to say I've almost used a couple of those Navy words that Masterchief taught me!

Such frustration!!!!

Since I can't comment and home and I don't have the time to browse here at the coffee house, I want to quickly say here...
Jennifer, I'm so sorry about your little Ren. It's so hard to lose a pet (member of the family).

Until later...and a faster internet service.....thank you for taking the time today to visit. I appreciate EVERY comment you leave!
Have a wonderful weekend if I don't see you!
~~Peggy Lee

10 comments:

Parsley said...

Look at you with that coffee...making me want one!

Have a good weekend...even in the heat.

K-G Knitter said...

I love love love your ABC sampler. Thank you for braving the weather to get us some pictures. Although how you can drink hot coffee in the heat, I don't know!

Missy aka Birdy said...

Such a beautiful sampler. Great pictures!!!

hugs
-missy-

Karen said...

ABC Sampler is amazing! That dragonfly is so cute. Hope your internet is fixed soon!

Deb said...

I didn't realize that those blocks were that size! They're not small, are they? But it looks wonderful. Hope your internet gets straightened out soon.

Daffycat said...

Beautiful progress on your sampler. It looks wonderful!

We had a "rafter" snake for a time...to keep the Barn Swallows from nesting right outside the back door!

Sharlotte said...

Great progress Peggy!! Yes, that snake scared me! I was scared for you being that close taking the picture til I read it was fake. That's a good one!

Sally said...

Your ABC Sampler is gorgeous:)

StitchinByTheLake said...

This is my first time to visit you but I want to say I think your ABC project is simply stunning - amazingly beautiful. :) blessings, marlene

Lisa said...

The ABC sampler is coming right along. You go girl! Love your cute little pink laptop! Mind if I ask what kind it is? I'm in the market for one and a pink one would be sweet!!!

Warmly,
Lisa