Saturday, June 26, 2010

and the FRUSTRATION mounts

I have only been trying for the past hour to publish a new post with a picture attached to it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it's not happening tonight. I'm on the verge of cussing so I better stop now.
I do however want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to the dear friends who have become followers already and left comments. I do appreciate it so much.
I also want to answer a question left by a couple of you.....the sampler at the top of my blog is one I completed last year and had framed by the girls at the Strawberry Sampler in Glen Mills, PA. They did a fantastic job! It is called Rhapsody in Blue by fouroaks designs. If I remember correctly I used the recommended linen and thread so it would be on 32 count Vintage Light Examplar from Lakeside Linens using one strand throughout of color #324 Needlepoint Inc silk. I love the shade of blue of the silk.
I wanted to post a picure of what I'm currently working on but since this thing isn't cooperating with me I will go to bed and try again tomorrow.
Thank you again for your very kind comments! Keep them coming.....

1 comment:

~ Stitchin Sweet Sue ~ said...

Thx for details on that divine NPS blue!